Through housing, advocacy, and education, MAHO advances accessible and inclusive communities where all people can thrive. Our small staff of 14 people operates the Vistas Apartment Communities and our Anderson Center for Accessible Living program. The administrative staff works primarily out of our main office in Cleveland; the facilities staff includes five Facilities Technicians, who live in and work out of one of the Vistas Communities.
As a non-profit organization, we value the contributions provided by our staff and know that we could not fulfill our mission without their great work. Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Fully paid medical insurance for employee and dependents
- Generous paid time off policy
- Retirement Savings Plan with 5% employer contribution
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision group insurance available (employee paid)
- Eight paid holidays
Facilities Technician: We are seeking a full-time Facilities Technician to provide great janitorial, maintenance, and grounds-keeping service. This is a live-in position in Mentor-on-the-Lake. Click here to download full Facilities Technician job posting.
- To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note “Facilities Tech” in the subject line.
Outreach Coordinator: MAHO is hiring a full-time Outreach Coordinator to perform resource development, marketing, and volunteer coordination activities. The position also provides some program support for our Anderson Center for Accessible Living. Download the Outreach Coordinator job posting for more details.
- To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Note “Outreach Coordinator” in the subject line.