Through housing, advocacy, and education, MAHO advances accessible and inclusive communities where all people can thrive. Our small staff of 14 people operates the Vistas Apartment Communities and our Anderson Center for Accessible Living program. The administrative staff works primarily out of our main office in Cleveland; the facilities staff includes five Facilities Technicians, who live in and work out of one of the Vistas Communities.
As a non-profit organization, we value the contributions provided by our staff and know that we could not fulfill our mission without their great work. Employee benefits include:
- Fully paid medical insurance for employee and dependents
- Generous paid time off policy
- Retirement Savings Plan with 5% employer contribution
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision group insurance available (employee paid)
- Eight paid holidays
Assistant Manager – Maintenance
The Assistant Manager ensures that the five Vistas Apartment Communities (148 units) function properly. This position coordinates the work of the five Facilities Technicians by planning, scheduling, and monitoring tasks. The Assistant Manager reports to and assists the Facilities Director. The Assistant Manager works as a team with other staff to fulfill the mission of MAHO.