Through housing, advocacy, and education, Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio advances accessible and inclusive communities where all people can thrive. Our Anderson Center program shares our accessibility knowledge and experience with you so that you can make your home and community a more accessible place to live. We have trained hundreds of people and look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming seminars!
All our seminars are held at Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio’s Cotman Vistas (1725 East 115th Street, Cleveland) and include a tour of our accessible Demonstration Unit.
Need training now? We take our show on the road! Listed below are some of our off-site offerings; we can also provide a customized training for your staff at our Cotman Vistas location. Click here to download the full menu of seminars and presentations that we can bring to you.
- Aging in place…on budget!(for seniors, caregivers, social service professionals)
- Accessibility 101: Buying and selling homes for seniors and people with disabilities (for real estate agents)
- Accessibility 201: Ensuring Client Success at Home (for occupational and physical therapists)
- Accessibility 301: Understanding Individual Needs (for social workers)
- Accessibility in Rental Units (for property managers and service coordinators)
For more info, contact Nusaiba at 216.231.0990 or email@example.com.