Through housing, advocacy, and education, MAHO advances accessible and inclusive communities where all people can thrive. Our small staff of 14 people operates the Vistas Apartment Communities and our Anderson Center for Accessible Living program. The administrative staff works primarily out of our main office in Cleveland; the facilities staff includes five Facilities Technicians, who live in and work out of one of the Vistas Communities.
As a non-profit organization, we value the contributions provided by our staff and know that we could not fulfill our mission without their great work. Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Fully paid medical insurance for employee and dependents
- Generous paid time off policy
- Retirement Savings Plan with 5% employer contribution
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision group insurance available (employee paid)
- Eight paid holidays
Live-in Facilities Technician: We are seeking a full-time Facilities Technician at one of our West-side Vistas properties. The Facilities Tech keeps the property clean, landscaped, and well-maintained by completing janitorial, grounds, and maintenance tasks. This live-in position includes a two-bedroom apartment. Click here to download full Facilities Technician job posting.
- To apply, send resume to email@example.com. Note “Facilities Tech” in the subject line.