Through housing, advocacy, and education, Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio advances accessible and inclusive communities where all people can thrive. Our Anderson Center program shares our accessibility knowledge and experience with you so that you can make your home and community a more accessible place to live. We have trained hundreds of people and look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming seminars!
All our workshops are held at Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio’s Cotman Vistas (1725 East 115th Street, Cleveland) and include a tour of our accessible Demonstration Unit.
Accessibility 201: Ensuring Client Success at Home
For occupational and physical therapists: course is approved for 4 CEUs
Tuesday, January 14, from 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Covers the accessibility features and resources clients need to stay safe and healthy at home.
Need training now? We take our show on the road! Listed below are some of our off-site offerings; we can also provide a customized training for your staff at our Cotman Vistas location. Click here to download the full menu of workshops and presentations that we can bring to you.
- Aging in place…on a budget! (for seniors, caregivers, social service professionals)
- Accessibility 101: Buying and Selling Homes for Seniors and People with Disabilities (for real estate agents)
- Accessibility 201: Ensuring Client Success at Home (for occupational and physical therapists)
- Accessibility 301: Understanding Individual Needs (for social workers)
- Accessibility in Rental Units (for property managers and service coordinators)
- Bringing Universal Design to Your Home (for seniors, caregivers, social service professionals)
For more info, contact Mara at 216.231.0990 or email@example.com.