Qualified homeowners will receive a thorough assessment of the existing features, layout, and appliances within their home. MAHO’s team of experts will make suggestions customized to the household’s current and future accessibility needs.
This home assessment is perfect for people with disabilities, seniors looking to age in place, and anyone looking to increase the safety of their home.
Participants will receive up to two hours of home accessibility counseling by MAHO’s experts, including:
- An initial screening phone call
- A COVID-19 safe in-home visit by vaccinated staff members
- A detailed report of the current state of home accessibility
- Recommendations for products and home modifications tailored to the home occupant’s needs
- Recommendations for funding resources
FREE to homeowners in Cuyahoga County who meet income eligibility requirements. (The current income limit for a two-person household is $72,960.) To view income eligibility requirements click here.
If you do not qualify for a free assessment but would like to learn more, please contact Beth or Mara at 216.231.0990 or firstname.lastname@example.org