Vistas Apartment Communities
- Our apartments, all for people with physical mobility disabilities, are fully accessible and affordable
- Subsidized housing: Rent is just 30% of adjusted income
- Located in three counties throughout Northeast Ohio
Thank you, #GivingTuesday donors! Together we raised over $1,500 to purchase items needed for our Anderson Center Demonstration Unit.
Miss #GivingTuesday? Purchase raffle tickets! Check out our annual Gift Card basket raffle. Support our work for accessible housing and have the chance to win a fabulous prize!
Learn about accessible housing! Check out our upcoming course for occupational and physical therapists.
We’re still celebrating 35 years of accessible housing!
• See photos from the October 7 event
• Watch our anniversary video
• Discover our Maximum Access Award winners
• Check out our 35th Anniversary Sponsors
Join the MAHO team: we’re seeking a Live-in Manager at Lake Vistas. Click here to learn more.
Need housing help?
Give us a call at 216-231-7221.
The Anderson Center for Accessible Living promotes accessibility through education and outreach. Current activities: