Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio (MAHO) advances accessibility, independence, and inclusion in homes and communities. We fulfill our mission through two programs:
• The Vistas Apartment Communities provide accessible and affordable housing in Northeast Ohio.
• The Anderson Center for Accessible Living promotes accessibility–in our homes and in our communities–through education and advocacy.
Click below to jump to...
2020-2023 Strategic Plan
Our Mission, Vision, and Values statements lay the foundation for MAHO’s strategic plan. We envision accessibility for all people. Our values include independence, collaboration, and creative and sustainable solutions. These ideas are reflected in our priority goals:
- Address the growing need for accessible housing
- Build awareness about community accessibility and inclusion
- Achieve a diverse and sustainable funding model
- Maximize talent and leadership
Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio is a GuideStar Exchange Gold Participant. MAHO’s annual financial statements are audited and have always received a “clean” unqualified opinion with no instances of material noncompliance with federal program regulations. MAHO’s 990s are available at www.guidestar.org.